Experience Strategist @ Gartner
Digital is driving transformation across industries and geographies, helping companies engage more effectively with customers and tap into new sources of revenue.
I help ambitious, future-facing enterprises evolve their digital operations (across design, marketing, content & commerce) enabling the production and delivery of more useful, delightful employee and customer experiences.
My clients, past and present.
My employers, past and present.
Marketing Lead, Customer & Private
London, November 2018
From MBAs to Masters of Fine Arts to Masters of Computer Science, from industry experts to experience designers and technologists, we are a community of people around the world with different backgrounds who collaborate on business problems of the future.
We help companies break old habits and rethink outdated mindsets to help them truly transform.
My core capabilities include:
- Digital Strategy & Innovation
- Product/Service Design & Enterprise Architecture
- Digital Marketing & Customer Experience
- Project Management & Agile Delivery
- Omni-channel Campaign Management
- End-to-end Digital Transformation
London, April 2015
Accenture Digital is one of the largest end-to-end providers of digital transformation capabilities in the world, bringing digital capabilities to clients that deliver transformation @speed and @scale.
Accenture Interactive help businesses, organizations, and governments redefine how they serve connected customers and operate their connected enterprises. They offer complete, integrated digital business and technology services — digital marketing, mobility and analytics — to deliver tangible results across real and virtual worlds.
- World's No.1 Digital Agency ( Econsultancy’s Top 100 Digital Agencies 2017 )
- World's Largest & Fastest Growing Digital Agency (AdAge's Agency Report 2017 )
- World's Leading CRM & Customer Experience Specialist ( Gartner Magic Quadrant)
- World's Largest Digital Agency (Ad Age’s Annual Agency Report 2016)
- Leading in 12 Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves for digital marketing
Not For Profit
Projects I love working on in my spare time
Designed & Maintain Website
Nicholas Wapshott, my dad, brilliantly describes how a weird "non-interventionist" alliance of right-wingers, pacifists, and Stalinists stymied American involvement in the war against Nazi Germany, and how President Franklin Delano Roosevelt fatefully outfoxed them all.
---- About Me ----
- A-levels in English, History, Economics, Fine Art
- Art Travel Scholarship
- Played the violin for 10 years
- Sports obsessive
University of Edinburgh - MA in History (2:1)
- Head of award-winning Consumer Sector of Edinburgh University Trading & Investment Co.